[wp-edu] Event registration via WordPress

Atchison, Jared J-Atchison at TTIMAIL.TAMU.EDU
Tue Feb 8 15:22:26 UTC 2011

Event Espresso might be your best bet. It has the most functionality I have seen when it comes to event management. Plus you can try the free version out just to get a feel.

See http://eventespresso.com/