[wp-edu] Help: Anybody knows the range of WordPress's FTPS (SSL).

Nurhazman Abdul Aziz Nurhazman at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Dec 23 08:21:30 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We (Blogs at NTU - http://blogs.ntu.edu.sg)<http://blogs.ntu.edu.sg%29/> need some help. We like to know if anybody knows the range of WordPress's FTPS (SSL).

This is because we are getting this prompt message:

-----
To perform the requested action, WordPress needs to access your web server. Please enter your FTP credentials to proceed. If you do not remember your credentials, you should contact your web host.
-----

On our site, we like to enable this via our FTPS (SSL). But only to allow WordPress's IP .

If anybody know the range for this, please update us at nurhazman at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:nurhazman at ntu.edu.sg>,

Thanks,
Hazman Aziz
[cid:image001.gif at 01CCC18E.ED79C8C0]

Nurhazman Abdul Aziz (Hazman Aziz) | Librarian (Library Technology & System Division) | Library | Nanyang Technological University NS2-B1, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Tel: (65) 6513 7605 | Email: nurhazman at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:yyy at ntu.edu.sg> | Web: www.ntu.edu.sg<http://www.ntu.edu.sg/>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary. Thank you.