[wp-edu] Distributed Support for Wordpress Multi-site Networks

Aram Zucker-Scharff azuckers at gmu.edu
Mon Apr 18 19:55:54 UTC 2011

Hey Jeff,

That sounds like it could be pretty useful. If you do go forward with it,
I'd like to hear how it goes.

-Aram Zucker-Scharff
 http://bit.ly/aram

Community Manager, Office of Student Media
703.829.0532

Have a GMU.edu email? Sign up with onMason.com <http://onmason.com> for your
own Web2.0 website.
My profiles: [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/aramzs> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aramzuckerscharff> [image:
Delicious]<http://www.delicious.com/AramZS> [image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/Chronotope>
Hack Text: In NYC for CMANYC
11<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ReadWriteView/~3/__Ai8NAZSsY/>
Connect2Mason: First Mason prom attracts large
turnout<http://www.connect2mason.com/content/first-mason-prom-attracts-large-turnout>
Signature powered by
<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>
WiseStamp<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>