[wp-edu] Educational Focused WordCamp?

Helen Hou hhou at esm.rochester.edu
Fri Sep 10 14:14:18 UTC 2010

Thank you for setting that up, Jeff. I am not terribly familiar with
licenses, either, but I do think that debating their merits is a little
ahead of the game. Being clear about governance and keeping it actively in
mind while planning is very important, but I think that first creating a
solid outline of potential content will help us to determine
licensing/ownership needs. That said, I definitely agree that original
authors should be able to feel confident regarding their intellectual
property rights and that such a site would need to have a spread of
ownership in order to survive long-term.

I¹ll get on contributing to that document now :)

--
Helen Hou-Sandi (MM¹08)
Web Developer, Eastman School of Music