[wp-edu] Educational Focused WordCamp?

Helen Hou hhou at esm.rochester.edu
Thu Sep 9 23:17:54 UTC 2010

I see you went ahead and bought wp-edu.org :) I think we could utilize
categories (or even, gasp, custom post types) to great effect ­ creating a
showcase of education sites, walkthroughs of processes a la the UMW
WPMU-to-3.0 move, vetted plugins, etc. Encouraging active discussion
(whether separately in forums or in post comments or both) would also be
important.

--
Helen Hou-Sandi (MM¹08)
Web Developer, Eastman School of Music