[wp-edu] Educational Focused WordCamp?

Jay Collier jay.collier at thecompass.com
Thu Sep 9 21:57:15 UTC 2010

I just took a look at <wp-edu.org> without the hyphen: <http://wpedu.org>. Using that domain, we'd have to be always repeating "hyphen" in conversation ;) Poor typists would wonder when we started doing auto-translation.

<http://dev.wpmued.org/> seems to have an established function and sounds as if it is focused on MU.

Also available (with neighbors):

wplearning.org (http://wplearning.com)
wplearn.net (http://wplearn.com, http://wplearn.org)