[wp-edu] Educational Focused WordCamp?

Helen Hou hhou at esm.rochester.edu
Thu Sep 9 21:15:23 UTC 2010

That's where I'm hung up a little bit as well, actually. I knew that the
idea of a resource beyond conferences would be stepping out of bounds, if
you will, so thank you for calling that out. I still love the idea of a
targeted WordCamp, but I know that for myself (and probably for a lot of us
working for educational institutions), the time/money/ability to travel to a
conference is very limited. Since there seems to be a lot of interest in
sharing information, why not start with a site and keep the goal of a
WordCamp in mind? Should we start a new e-mail thread to clarify?

--
Helen Hou-Sandi (MM¹08)
Web Developer, Eastman School of Music