[wp-edu] Educational Focused WordCamp?

Helen Hou hhou at esm.rochester.edu
Thu Sep 9 20:53:22 UTC 2010

I¹d be willing to contribute some design/dev time to get a site going. I
think a part-discussion part-article WP higher ed/general edu resource would
be a great thing! Sort of branching off from the WordCamp idea, but they
could go hand-in-hand, especially for those of us who have only ever heard
rumors of travel/conference allowances :)

--
Helen Hou-Sandi (MM¹08)
Web Developer, Eastman School of Music