[wp-edu] Plugin AMP help

Joseph Ugoretz joseph.ugoretz at mhc.cuny.edu
Thu Feb 18 20:41:46 UTC 2010

I have found podpress to be far superior to AMP if you want to actually embed videos that you have uploaded (not just links to video on other sites like video quicktags or 2.9 embeds will do).  Podpress gives you an integrated player, customized still image, and (if it's a route you ever decide to use), an iTunes-friendly feed with enclosures.

I'm not sure why Podpress is not more widely used--maybe because of the perception that it's only for podcasting--but I have had very good results with it over a long period of time.

--
Joseph Ugoretz, PhD
Director of Technology and Learning