[wp-edu] Lafayette College web site relaunched, now powered by WordPress

Jay Collier jay.collier at thecompass.com
Tue Aug 31 18:23:16 UTC 2010

Thanks, Ken.

I'm no longer at Bates (back, now, in the consulting world), but I published links to those posts and graphics on my personal site.

	<http://jaycollier.net/portfolio/strategy/bates-online-media/>

Our designer, Ethan Magoon, is now stewarding the home site, and I'll suggest he join this list.

I've been planning to develop an online space to support WordPress in learning communities once my current project is complete. Then yesterday I received this announcement from Acquia which sounds a lot like what we're already doing!

	<http://acquia.com/resources/drupal-solutions/education>
	<http://scholar.harvard.edu/>
	<http://bit.ly/dje5SH>

Do you know of similar initiatives with WordPress? Anyone? Is there interest?

There is no shortage of great examples; there were three updates to the WordPress in Higher Ed spreadsheet already today.

	<http://bit.ly/cE1MKC>

-Jay

On Aug 30, 2010, at 4:35 PM, Ken Newquist wrote:

>> Thanks Jay! And thanks all your work documenting Bates' WordPress project. Bates was one of our go-to sites when demonstrating how WordPress could be used as a CMS.

Jay Collier, The Compass LLC
Web: http://thecompass.com
Web: http://jaycollier.net
E-mail: mailto:jay.collier at thecompass.com