[wp-edu] GSoC 2010, BuddyPress for teaching (Damon Cook)

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Thu Apr 8 13:14:31 UTC 2010

În data de Jo, 08-04-2010 la 08:45 -0400, Damon Cook a scris:
> Please sign me up for bug-testing.  I love this idea and hope, wish,
> pray for a robust BP LMS plugin.  Our school currently uses ANGEL
> (recently merged with Blackboard), and we're evaluating next steps, or
> as our committee is called: "Life after ANGEL".  I got excited when I
> first saw CourseWare for WP, but after installing quickly realized it
> was not what I needed.  I'm going to try and get back to this list and
> read through all of the threads, because I'm sure I'm missing the
> larger context of this proposal, and will be glad to provide more
> input.

Hey, welcome and thanks a lot for getting in.

> One idea...it would be awesome if you could somehow include a BP/LMS
> to Google Wave extension?  I know this is all the hype in higher-ed ;)

I think that can be easily plugged by a third-party plugin like
buddypress-facebook. I also think its just a matter of time how fast it
gets written :)

--
()  Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\  http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/