[wp-edu] WordCamp NYC: Ed Track!

Casey Bisson casey.bisson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 22:44:25 UTC 2009

Jane,

Thank you for all your efforts organizing this. I'm speaking at WCNYC, so
obviously biased, but your interest in academia is really apparent in the
lineup.

I've been going to the San Francisco camp since it started because of the
outstanding speakers and learning opportunities. Thank you for bringing that
to the East Coast and making it bigger without raising the price ($40 is
cheap money for the awesome sessions on the schedule for the weekend[1]).

[1]: It really is an awesome lineup:
http://2009.newyork.wordcamp.org/program/saturday-sessions/

Casey Bisson
Information Architect