[wp-edu] Pages in category lists

Rachel Lam lists.ewewish at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:31:10 GMT 2009

I bookmarked this but haven't explored it yet:
http://www.stuff.yellowswordfish.com/page-category-plus/
"Page Category Plus allows you to assign categories to WordPress
'Pages' - which WordPress in it's natural state does not do. Unlike
prior versions of the old 'Page Category Organiser', it uses the same
categories you use for 'Posts' and, in effect, treats Pages as if they
were Posts."

Another idea: I ran across this suggestion of using WordPress
bookmarks to manage the navigation menu yesterday. Haven't tried it
yet, but it might be an option for you.
http://justintadlock.com/archives/2009/01/06/easy-navigation-menus-in-wordpress

- Rachel