[wp-edu] Spam protection and Themes

Luke Waltzer Lucas.Waltzer at baruch.cuny.edu
Thu Feb 5 20:32:27 GMT 2009

Blogs at Baruch also has the free option. Unlike our more efficient and
talented Canadian cousins, we hard coded it into the footer of each theme
offered on our WPMU install.

Luke Waltzer, Ph.D.
Project Manager for Digital Learning
Bernard L. Schwartz Communication Institute | Baruch College | CUNY
Lucas.Waltzer at baruch.cuny.edu
137 E. 25th Street, Room 320
New York, NY 10010
(Office) 646.312.2069