[SPAM:**** Score:4.419] Re: [wp-edu] CommentPress

Robert Gray rmgray at usouthal.edu
Thu Nov 20 15:48:12 GMT 2008

I have temporarily uploaded the zip file to my server, and I'll leave it
there until the original site is back up.  I haven't edited the
functions.php file in the zip file, however, so you'll want to do that
according to Joss's directions.  In the file you'll download, it is
lines 611-631 (although in my installed file, it is like line 1187ff (or
so).

You can download it from my server at
http://usapetal.net/documents/commentpress-1.4.1.zip

Rob

Robert Gray, PhD
Director of PETAL
Program for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning
University of South Alabama
University Library, Room 312
Mobile, AL 36688-0002
Phone: 251.461.1563
Fax: 251.460.7189
rmgray at usouthal.edu

>>> Brad Mitchell <bradmitchell at missouristate.edu> 11/20/2008 8:08 AM

This theme looks interesting. I’d like to download it and test it but
alas their site is down. Does anyone have a .zip of the original theme
they could share with me? I think this would work well for one project I
have coming up. Thanks!

-Brad

Brad Mitchell
New Media Producer, Web and New Media, Missouri State University
bradmitchell at missouristate.edu| 417.836.5668 | 417.836.5118 (fax)