[wp-edu] Implementing Wordpress in Universities

Mark Styles wp-edu at lambic.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 16:47:02 GMT 2008

Most uses of WordPress don't require that level of record keeping.
However everything published on a WordPress blog is available through
RSS feeds, and any document management software that doesn't accept RSS
feeds would be severely lacking.

If and when any of our WordPress blogs require formal archiving in our
document management software we'll just do it using RSS.

--
Mark
http://www.lambic.co.uk