[wp-edu] Central blog / web site

Douglas Hanna doug at automattic.com
Thu Nov 6 01:06:41 GMT 2008

Hi everyone,

Thanks for starting this list off so well and contributing with
questions, ideas, and links. We're heading in a good direction!

With that in mind, I'd like to create some sort of centralized blog
where I can post and add to some of the good ideas and suggestions
that come from this list. It'll give people interested in WordPress
and education a simple way to glance through the product of our
discussions and get the information and resources they need to use
WordPress for their educational institution.

I just created wpedu.wordpress.com (haven't done anything with it yet)
and am sending a note to the owner of education.wordpress.com to see
if he would be willing to part with his subdomain. I'd love to hear
your thoughts on what we should include on this blog and how we can
use it.

Again, welcome to the list and thanks for sharing!

--
Douglas Hanna
Automattic | WordPress.com