[wp-docs] Copyedit: Creating a Static Front Page

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 20:15:46 UTC 2013

The Theme development area is excellent well done! Bravo!!

I also did the long procrastinated update to the top intro section and
cleaned up the instructions.

Love the specifics in the development stuff. Nice! Thanks!

Lorelle VanFossen
Lorelle on WordPress - http://lorelle.wordpress.com/
Lorelle Teaches - http://lorelleteaches.com/
Blog Your Passion - http://blogyourpassion.wordpress.com/