[wp-docs] Two tutorials about the Settings API removed ?

Mathieu Decaffmeyer mett.work at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 11:18:37 UTC 2013

Ah it's because those articles were actually scheduled for later and I
didn't know that scheduled posts were not yet accessible by their URL for
guests.
Anyway I published them now:
http://www.mendoweb.be/blog/wordpress-settings-api-multiple-sections-on-same-page/
http://www.mendoweb.be/blog/wordpress-settings-api-multiple-forms-on-same-page/
If you find those articles useful I might share the link again.

I'll see over time what I can enhance but still relatively new to WP ;)