[wp-docs] css troubleshooting page

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Sep 28 12:40:20 UTC 2012

on 28/09/2012 12:58 Andrea Rennick said the following:
> http://codex.wordpress.org/CSS_Troubleshooting
>
> Just poking around and found this horribly outdated page, while searching
> for this very thing to send to someone. :)
>
> If you;re good at troubleshooting and reasonably decent at explaining how
> to do so to someone else, feel free to have a go at this page.

Tbh, I think a lot of this should just be binned in favour of pointing
people towards CSS specific resources like W3Schools or css-discuss.
Since WP uses CSS in exactly the same way as any static site, I think
it's well outside the Codex's scope to start trying to teach it on one page.

Perhaps it would be better to have something along the line of:

What is CSS?
Where is the CSS in My Theme?
Where is the CSS in this Plugin?
Where can I Learn More About CSS?