[wp-docs] WordPress Help Manual on WP Academy

Marc Beneteau docs at manifesting.net
Sun Sep 23 03:05:30 UTC 2012

I appreciate everyone's feedback and assistance. At this point I think my
best contribution is to develop an open-source documentation platform
capable of holding the quality of documentation that I would like to
contribute rather than making contributions into a legacy system (ie a
system that is not up to par with commercial systems).  My aim is to do
make something similar to the semi-proprietary system that I have developed
http://wpacademy.tv/ww3.htm but in GPL and multi-authoring and based on
Wordpress as the master repository (my system uses H&M as master
repository).  Anyone who wants to join me please write marc at wpacademy.tv.
I have also contacted WordPress Foundation as per Lorelle's direction.
thanks
Marc