[wp-docs] WordPress Help Manual on WP Academy

Marc Beneteau docs at manifesting.net
Fri Sep 21 20:29:13 UTC 2012

mm, sorry for wasting everyone's time, let me take up this conversation
privately.

I am just trying to understand if its possible to have a Wiki-compatible
(multiple-authors) system that does what Winhelp does.  Winhelp is the
documentation format for virtually all commercial software for a reason, I
would love it if we could do something similar for WordPress

Marc