[wp-docs] WordPress Help Manual on WP Academy

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 18:16:48 UTC 2012

I've updated this page with official links that meet with the guidelines.
Thank you for pointing out the links. If you find any others, please bring
them to our attention, or you may contribute to the Codex by editing and
removing them yourself and replacing them with links that meet our
guidelines. We are always eager to help new volunteers on the Codex learn
more about how it works, and cleaning up dead links and such is a great way
to get started.

As Michael said, adding valuable information to the Codex is always
appreciated.

Please contact the WordPress Foundation for ways to help the WordPress
Community. They may have some excellent suggestions.

Again, thanks for asking.

Lorelle