[wp-docs] WordPress Help Manual on WP Academy

Marc Beneteau docs at manifesting.net
Fri Sep 21 15:04:32 UTC 2012

Quick question for y'all -- does something like this warrant a link back
from the Codex?

http://wpacademy.tv/ww3.htm

Please note the first four free modules including the "WordPress basic
training sequence".  I believe this might be the world's first true
WordPress "Help Manual" (meaning a collection of hyperlinked topics with an
expanding / collapsing table of contents, as in Winhelp or Java Help)

A note about the technology used.  It is an integration of help authoring
software (Help & Manual) with a WordPress membership site.  I am making
this technology available for free to any open-source or public-interest
projects, however I doubt that it would be useful for this purpose, as it
is not a multi-authoring system.  It's also not public domain code, the H&M
software is about $500 and it uses the Thesis theme ($100) and Wishlist
Member (also $100).

I am always looking for ways to collaborate with open-source projects,
including donating this or any of our other content to Codex, so let me
know if you have any ideas to marc at wpacademy.tv.

Thanks,

Marc