[wp-docs] summit & action items

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Wed Oct 31 17:39:00 UTC 2012

I know Lorelle has a list of pages that need editing, so I'll publish that
(finally!) and we will also pick up the conversation about revamping the
main landing page, which we have touched on before.

Probably it will be best to have a chat about this in the IRC channel if
that works for everyone, or we can also set up a google hangout.

I'm torn between doing that ASAP while we have momentum, and doing that in
a few days to make sure the news gets out. :)