[wp-docs] Feedback request - WordPress Help Manual platform

Marc Beneteau docs at manifesting.net
Fri Oct 5 15:42:40 UTC 2012

Sorry Jane I am now confused.  "that is what the support group is working
on http://svnbook.red-bean.com/"… you mean the Codex people (this list)?   Or
is this a separate group?  I want to be invited to that.

I have stuff to contribute but I am not very interested in working on a
legacy platform, I hope that's clear now, and also I disagree with you
"the SVN book is just HTML", the organization of the topics is
crucial, and also the decision of
whether this is going to context-sensitive help inside the dashboard (which
I strongly recommend and is part of the point of all this IMHO)

Marc