[wp-docs] Feedback request - WordPress Help Manual platform

Marc Beneteau docs at manifesting.net
Thu Oct 4 20:03:45 UTC 2012

I am interested in developing a GPL help authoring platform for WordPress
similar to my proprietary system

http://wpacademy.tv/ww3.htm

As I feel this would be a valuable software for people who publish help
systems.

It was suggested on this forum that I contact WordPress Foundation.  I have
done but have not gotten a response, nor from WordPress.tv.  I am willing
to do this if there is sufficient support for it.  Probably the most
immediate requirement / need is for someone to create and manage the
Sourceforge (or WP svn), and try and recruit programmers.  I am willing to
project manage the development process.

Appreciate any ideas and feedback for how to get this going.

THanks

Marc