[wp-docs] Accessibility page on Codex (James GIll)

Drew xoodrew at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:49:36 UTC 2012

I can't find the ticket currently (or it may be in the massive media revamp
ticket) but I believe the core team has already been persuaded to include
alt tags only in inserted images. It's a tiny tiny accessibility step but
one that was oft-requested.

Drew

--

"News is something someone wants suppressed. Everything else is just
advertising."