[wp-docs] Should change_post_object_label() be in Codex?

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Sun Nov 11 22:09:05 UTC 2012

So basically it's an example of an existing filter - which you do have to
write your own function for.

I agree this is a great example use-case. Some people can read the docs,
but learn better from example code.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio