[wp-docs] How Can I Get Involved?

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue May 29 21:51:53 UTC 2012

Almost lost your reply. We tend to reply at the TOP of the notes rather
than the bottom. :D

Check out http://wpdocsteam.wordpress.com for a to do list and information
with links to Codex Guidelines, styles, and how to contribute. We need
people to just click the Random Page button to check links and grammar and
details, and people to fix articles that need updating and fixing, and
people to contribute new articles. All the information is at that site.

Begin by logging in through the WordPress Support Forum, then logging in
again through the Docs link at
http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin Edit the page
and write a little about yourself so we know who you are and your skill
set, and use that page to practice writing in Mediawiki code. At the bottom
of the Edit preview is a link to Editing Help with all the examples of how
to write in Mediawiki.