[wp-docs] Joining Forces: Support

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Tue May 15 15:28:54 UTC 2012

It makes totally sense, because Support & Docs are two sides of the same
coin. :) If users can't understanding docs or can't find them, they post in
the forums. ;P

Better docs mean less support issues, because people don't scale. And the
people answering questions are the first ones who see the need for new
docs. Because they answer the same questions over and over (and over) again.

Getting people to read docs is a separate issue, but having support and
docs work hand in hand in tandem is a big first step.

I think half the people overlap anyway, yes?

a.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio