[wp-docs] WordPress FAQs

Siobhan McKeown siobhan at wordmonkey.me
Thu May 10 17:28:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've started working on some improvements to the WordPress FAQs. I started out with the FAQ About WordPress. I've removed some defunct questions and added some that I thought were relevant. http://codex.wordpress.org/FAQ_About_WordPress

Does anyone have any questions they think should be added to/removed from that page?

I'm going to be working on the FAQs over the next few months and have made a google spreadsheet to keep track of things. If anyone wants to help out let me know! :)

Siobhan