[wp-docs] Codex Fixes Please

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Mar 28 21:35:18 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Lorelle on WordPress
<lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com> wrote:
> When the user was in the Codex, the search was limited to the Codex. It used
> to say "search Codex" in the search field. We set it up that way ages ago.
> Either way, it stopped working a while ago. I get nothing when I use the
> search box at the top.
>
> Is anyone else getting nothing in the searches?

Seems to work fine to me, however you're correct that it is not
limited to the Codex any longer.

Yahoo discontinued their search services last year, leaving our site
searches broken for months before somebody noticed. I switched it over
to Google results at that time. It is not quite as flexible.

I've updated the headers of the codex, but it's cached, so it may take
a while for the view to change properly.

-Otto