[wp-docs] Theme Frameworks Codex Entry

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:27:59 UTC 2012

Sorry for the delay. We've had storms passing through and electricity has
been hit and miss much of last week and I'm still catching up with emails.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Contributing

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Styles

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Guidelines

The style guide is pretty specific. It needs to open with a descriptive
paragraph so people will understand the purpose of the page, which is what
this page needs. The rest is fine. It would then match the look and feel of
all the pages on the Codex.

Thanks,

Lorelle