[wp-docs] Theme Frameworks Codex Entry

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:12:51 UTC 2012

The Theme Review page doesn't meet the basic format guidelines of the Codex
which begins with an explanation on what the page is about. It's importance
is not in question, and I'm sorry that it escaped attention this long. A
simple "this is about x, y, z" is all that is needed at the top with a few
formatting changes to make it match the consistency of the Codex.

Lorelle