[wp-docs] Theme Frameworks Codex Entry

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 01:31:54 UTC 2012

Excellent.

And on the point of the Theme Review Team, am I missing a doc that spells
out all the details of how the Theme Review Team works and a checklist in
the Codex? We really need something like that to guide people not just
through the process (how do I get my Theme to the Review Team, update it,
maintain it, support it...etc.) but gives a good list of what the team
looks for and condemns in the review process.

Thanks!!!

Lorelle