[wp-docs] Theme Frameworks Codex Entry

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Mar 14 20:00:34 UTC 2012

Most of those are on my list. :) It's a topic that occasionally comes up
for the Theme Review Team, so I want to make sure that the terminology is
consistent. See here for more:
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/2012/03/14/theme-frameworks-and-namespacing-guidelines/

PSD conversion is probably outside the scope, but if someone wants to
tackle an entry for that, it would be good to link from the Theme
Development entry.

I'll take on as much as I can, and perhaps leave the last couple of points
to others who can speak to those aspects better than I can.

Thanks,

Chip