[wp-docs] Evan Adds to Codex's WordPress Lessons

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:47:40 UTC 2012

I've moved the article and will remove the rough draft. It looks very
finished, so I'd like to know what you think is missing. The article is not
meant to be highly technical as that is what "Using Gravatars" is for. This
is designed to fit within WordPress Lessons with basics on using Gravatars.

By "historical" I meant as reference material. It is not important to the
typical Gravatar user to understand hashing and encoding, the underlying
aspects of how Gravatars work. It is most important they know why they
should get one, that it is a built-in function, how to design in and around
them, and answer the question "how do I get pictures next to comments."

Thanks,

Lorelle