[wp-docs] Page of Posts (updated?)

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Wed Jan 11 23:27:27 UTC 2012

I spend most of my time on the support forums and one of the Codex
sections that I send users to multiple times a day is
<http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages#A_Page_of_Posts>.

However, the current example - whilst a good resource for a coder - is
rather overwhelming for someone who is only at the tinkering stage. It's
also based on Kubrick rather than Twenty Eleven. On that basis, how
about adding:

<http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Esmi/Twenty_Eleven_Page_of_Posts>

It's more in line with what most users on the forums want. Perhaps the
two existing examples could be re-classified as "Advanced Examples"?

Thoughts?

Mel / esmi