[wp-docs] #wordpress-codex IRC?

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:17:53 UTC 2012

Sorry, I was in the car stuck in traffic.

It appears it was removed, put back  in, and removed, etc. as several of us
maintained it alone for years with rarely a visitor.

http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=IRC&diff=111478&oldid=17564 is
one example.

#wordpress-docs was the channel.

I'm thrilled if the team would like to give IRC another try. However, the
key editors and experts on the Codex may not be able to monitor it so
someone must report back in. We're still waiting on an official docs P2 or
otherwise blog which we feel will be much more helpful than the mailing
list or IRC for tracking tasks.

Thanks for the irclogs site. That will be very helpful.

Lorelle