[wp-docs] #wordpress-codex IRC?

Eric Lewis eric.andrew.lewis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 01:42:30 UTC 2012

Just FYI, as I write this I'm answering someone's question about editing a
codex page in #wordpress-docs.

Just my humble opinion: IRC lends to creating a highly active,
fast-developing community. WordPress core development groups have weekly
meetings on IRC to plan, review and mobilize, which I also might even
suggest for the codex, although I'm relatively new here and don't want to
step on any toes with tons of suggestions.

Setting up an IRC client is something that could be laid out in a tutorial
in a matter of a few screenshots and simple layperson text, which I would
be happy to help with. :)

See yall in #wordpress-docs maybe?

Eric