[wp-docs] Codex page on "WordPress Policies" needs update

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:07:26 UTC 2012

I don't see a reply but it looks some like of the docs team did some
clean up of the article. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

WordPress is now part of the WordPress Foundation, a non-profit that
is entitled to accept donations, so some minor wording was changed to
clear up some of the specifics.

Thanks!

Lorelle