[wp-docs] WordPress-Generated CSS Classes for Menus

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Apr 17 20:49:34 UTC 2012

I just did a quick read-through, and nothing jumped out at me as being
appropriate as a "jump" link to the section. Of course, that probably
implies that some of the descriptive text could use updating as well, if
none of it makes mention of the function applying contextual CSS classes to
the menu list items. :)

I found and wrapped wp_page_menu() in <tt> tags in one subheading. I didn't
see any others; did I miss any?

Thanks,

Chip