[wp-docs] WordPress 3.4 docs

Michael Hancock justmichaelh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 13:01:52 UTC 2012

>>Max Cutler said
I'm ready to move the XML-RPC stuff into the main docs whenever you are.
Just let me know what work you want/need from my end.

<<

Great work Max.  Which articles do you want moved and where do you want them
moved?

I'm guessing you want these articles moved from your user namespace into the
main namespace:

User:Maxcutler/XML-RPC WordPress API moved to XML-RPC WordPress API

User:Maxcutler/XML-RPC Blogger API moved to XML-RPC Blogger API

User:Maxcutler/XML-RPC MetaWeblog API moved to XML-RPC MetaWeblog API

User:Maxcutler/XML-RPC MovableType API moved to XML-RPC MovableType API

User:Maxcutler/XML-RPC Pingback API moved to XML-RPC Pingback API

User:Maxcutler/XML-RPC Extending moved to XML-RPC Extending

If you are replacing an existing article you can just edit that article and
paste in the new text.

Let me know, and again, thanks for contributing to Codex.

MichaelH