[wp-docs] XML-RPC Pages Refresh

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:30:43 UTC 2012

Went through them and they look fabulous. Changed the royal "we" to
WordPress to match Codex voice and style, but that's minor.

@MichaelH or anyone want to go through and make sure all the pages link to
each other and they are categorized properly?  There is an API category
which this will fit perfectly in.

Max, this is fabulous. I've been desperate to get all of the API stuff
totally fleshed out on the Codex and you've set a new gold standard! Thanks!

Lorelle