[wp-docs] Identifying and Labeling Core Documents

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:38:41 UTC 2012

Ah, forgot about the UI Link category. It's just so easy to miss.

@Jane, the articles in there are the ones.

If it's working, we just keep plowing forward, but let's remember to go
through and put all of them into that category so we don't boo boo with
changes or edits. It's happened but luckily we have the best and most
watchful team around!

Thanks,

Lorelle