[wp-docs] WordPress Guide in Codex

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:18:15 UTC 2012

Great input, however, Learn WordPress has its short and cute presentations
geared towards their audience and the goals of the Codex is not to emulate
but to expand, go into more detail that helps people understand more on how
things work rather than just the basic button pushing. The WordPress
Lessons section is where the short and concise information goes in the
Codex.

The Quick Start Guide was probably not a good one to start with as that
document was marked for editing, expansion, or removal and has been on my
removal list for a long time. In fact, I thought I had. I'll take another
look at that. Thanks for pointing it out.

You make some very good points. Could you please select one to start with
and write it up according to the guidelines in your username space and
let's talk about it.

Thanks,

Lorelle