[wp-docs] Docs Contributor Team

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Sun Apr 1 15:35:34 UTC 2012

Hi Docs list subscribers. You may have seen notices to the forum and
theme review contributor groups recently leading to a survey intended to
identify a group liaison as we begin the work of creating more
collaboration and integration between contributor groups. Unlike Forums
and TRT, I can't run a report to see a list of posting frequency,
commits, etc (and neither can Otto), so the survey for the Docs team is
a little more free form. It basically asks you to identify who on the
docs team you consider to be:
- most active
- most helpful
- best quality writing/editing

If you could fill in the survey within the next day or two, that would
be great. It will help with figuring out how many active contributors wo
have, and as we start to talk about the possibility of organizing a
contributor summit (like the core team meetup, but all the contributor
groups), knowing how many people are involved, active, lapsed, etc will
be important.

The survey is at
http://wordpressdotorg.polldaddy.com/s/docs-contributor-survey
In an attempt to reduce spam, it is password protected: wordpressdocs2012

Thanks!
Jane