[wp-docs] codex git repo ???

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Mon Sep 12 23:52:58 UTC 2011

And as that thread pointed out, we were using a MediaWiki version that is too many revisions back to make full use of them.  Still are, actually.  Current revision is 1.17.0, we're on 1.15.0, and MediaWiki's plugin-- sorry, EXTENSION matrix is a clustered mess that makes me giggle whenever someone looks at WordPress's and complains. (Perspective is a wondrous thing.)

You can still export pages: http://codex.wordpress.org/Special:Export

We just can't add the tools in that would make it allow for decent offline viewing.

So ... is there a specific tool you have in mind that we CAN use?  If you know of one, do share.

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org