[wp-docs] The main page.

Spencer Hill spencerhill at theportlandco.com
Thu Sep 1 02:54:02 UTC 2011

I think I agree with you Andrea. Though, I don't think anyone in this conversation is suggesting we provide site-specific support - that's obviously not manageable. But it would seem any questions people have to how WordPress functions - out of the box - should be included within the codex. So questions like "How do I edit a page?", or "How do I add a post?", etc... should be included in the codex in my opinion. Or at least some official WordPress wiki.